Need a temporary UPS solution? Static Power maintains an inventory of 60
Hertz, single and three phase UPS systems for short and long term rentals.
Systems ranging in size from 3 to 16 kVA single phase, and 15 to
160 kVA three phase, are generally available. Information that
we will require in order to assist you in selecting the most
appropriate unit include:
- Total power required by your computer system - Volts, amps, number of phases.
- Power available to feed the UPS - Volts, amps, number of phases.
- Required battery backup time.
- Remote monitoring requirements.
- Rigging and placement considerations such as size and weight of unit, floor loading, elevator loading, door sizes, loading dock, etc.
Minimum rental is one month. Delivery, installation, de-installation
and pick-up are additional cost items. Installation must be
accomplished by a licensed electrical contractor.
If you do not have an electrical contractor preference,
Static Power can provide one. Unit must be installed in a clean,
air conditioned environment. Equipment start-up, emergency
service and semi-annual preventive maintenance are all included
in the monthly fee.
Please call for applications assistance, price and availability.